These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which INDECO Limited ("INDECO") makes this website (the "Site") available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the Site (the "Service"). The Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site and the Service and by accessing the Site and/or the Service you agree to be bound by them without limitation or qualification.
1. Use of the Site. The content of this Site is owned by or licensed to INDECO. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this Site without the permission of INDECO (or licensee if applicable). You may view or print individual pages only for your personal use. You must not use this Site and/or Service in a way which causes or may cause the Site or the Service to be interrupted, damaged or impaired; offence or detriment to any other person who uses this Site or Service; INDECO, you or any other user of the Site to be in breach of any applicable law or regulation and/or detriment to any person who supplies services to INDECO in connection with this Site. If INDECO considers that you are doing, or are likely to do, any of these things or in any other way are adversely affecting the Site or Service, its users, INDECO or its suppliers, INDECO may immediately suspend your use of the Site and/or Service.
2. World Wide Web. The contents of this site are not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (for any reason whatsoever) the publication or availability of the Site is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Site
3. Links to other website and services. The Site may contain links to other websites, which are not under our control. The links to other sites are offered for your convenience and INDECO does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for enabling you to link to any other website, for the contents of any other website, for the security of any other website, or for any consequence of your acting upon the contents of such website.
4. Transmission of information. Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet is susceptible to monitoring and interception. You will bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. We will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result of transmitting information to us. We reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail.
5. Disclaimer. Whilst INDECO agrees to use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site and/or the Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Site and/or Service and shall be released from our obligations under the Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Site and/or Service impossible or impractical.
6. Changes to the Terms and Conditions. INDECO may change the Site or the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. If you use the Site after INDECO has posted any changes you will be bound by them. You should therefore ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions each time you use the Site.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.